Hi, everybody!
I just met Miss Dana today. She lives in Ormond Beach and is a media relations coordinator for the Ladies Professional Golf Association, which means she works with journalists and TV reporters who want to report on the professional golfers at their tournaments. Miss Dana is getting ready to go on a long trip for work and I get to go with! I am going to be gone for quite a while, and if I wait until I get back to tell you all about my trip, I am afraid I will forget many details. So, we have started this blog so I can tell you about where I am going and post some of our photographs as we travel.
Well, I have to go. Miss Dana says it's time to start packing for the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the update, Stanley! My 2nd graders at Bunnell Elementary School are so excited to learn about other parts of the world through your eyes!
ReplyDeleteMrs. Lightsey
Mrs. Lightsey,
ReplyDeletePlease say hello to your class and all of the 2nd graders at Bunnell Elementary School! I am glad we will be able to stay in touch while I am so far away.
Flat Stanley